Geheimnis

Poll

Who is your favorite character in the game?

Wilbur
12 (44.4%)
Nate
7 (25.9%)
Ivo
6 (22.2%)
Critter
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Who is your favorite character in the game and why?  (Read 2720 times)

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Which one of the four heroes is your favorite? For people who can't quite decide, we allowed to check 2 answers.
Tell us some more. What do you like best about your favorite character(s)?

siklara

• View Profile
Re: Who is your favorite character in the game and why?
« Reply #1 on: 2011-12-08 11:28:39 »
Whilbur and Nate, but at the moment it's Nate because chapter IV is just hilarious and I always find *sshole characters the most entertaining. :P Can't wait to play as his weird pink pet. :D

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2011-12-08 17:04:30 »
If you like Nate, you will love the prequel "The Critter Chronicles", where the two main characters are Nate and the Critter. :)

Merry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-12-09 01:18:35 »
Really like Wilbur for his untiring optimism and "can do" attitude and dry wit and comments. He also was very "human" in his vulnerabilities and wish to be "better". Particularly enjoyed his interactions with Death and Nate. Cute little fellow to look at - very engaging.  :-*
Also liked Nate - funny, irreverent, swaggering (great character movement btw) "bad" boy - at first all out for himself but slowly developing and changing to have a care about what happened to others.  8)
Found Ivo good to look at - attractive and athletic - but her attitude towards others was a bit off-putting at times - superior, condescending to lesser beings - one could even say snotty. Didn't see as much of a shift and change in her character as I did in Wilbur and Nate.  :-\
Merry

wolfnadrid

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012-08-15 07:57:32 »
I liked Wilbur,

Reasoning: he is the character you get the most involved with, you get some back story, you get the whole protagonist growth, and thanks to his unshaken positivity against the pessimism of the other characters you get a feeling of success as you work through the game's challenges. Additionally his dialogues are the most entertaining of the lot.

aplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2014-01-29 17:32:27 »

Ivo! She is just a great member of the team.  Wilbur and Nate are both a little bit childish, which means the story needs a character like Ivo. She is clever and a great coordinator, and has a special "fairy" homour. I really enjoyed the parts when I  played with her. She and the Mummy with that beautiful house was one of the best part of the game.

Vano1988bom

• View Profile
Who is your favorite character in the game and why
« Reply #6 on: 2015-10-24 01:13:38 »
I am all for any means to reduce spam so please dont consider this as a criticism: I went to your funcaptcha link, and was somewhat disappointed that it was the type of captcha that I seem to have the most problem "solving"; so much so that lately when confronted with one, I just go away.