Author Topic: [Feedback] The book of unwritten tales  (Read 1240 times)

STiAT

• View Profile
[Feedback] The book of unwritten tales
« on: 2013-01-24 20:18:31 »
Hello,

i wanted to thank the developers of the game, for a few things they did. First of all, I enjoyed my journey through the game and the critter chronicles a lot. I have been waiting for games like this for a long time now, the last game I remember I played which was in my eyes even better because more time intensive Kings Quest VII, and of course Monkey Island (the remake, but story-whise it was the same).

This is the way point&click puzzle/adventures should be done, and I really enjoyed the almost non violent setting in the game.

I bought both on steam, and having them available for Windows and Linux even rocks more. I even suggested the game to my parents, who loved Kings Quest back in the days, and I think this game matches the setting pretty well.

The only "glitch" in the game was the "give-item animation", where the items were never shown. I can live with that, but it would be even nicer if you saw the item actually passed to another character.

Overall, the game itself, the storyline, the characters implemented, the user interface (very intuitive) - very well done.

I hope to see more of this kind of games made - maybe even by you, since the critter chronicles could suggest it isn't the end yet :).
« Last Edit: 2013-01-24 20:20:44 by STiAT »