Author Topic: Great fun, but could be just a bit harder  (Read 1135 times)

juhov

• View Profile
Great fun, but could be just a bit harder
« on: 2013-02-20 19:35:29 »
Hey, I just finished the game and wanted to give some feedback.

I played many classic adventure games as a kid, and after reading a review which said this game would contain references to old Lucasfilm games and to WoW as well, I knew I'd like it. And I did, generally I loved the game and had a lot of fun with it. I don't have much to say about the graphics, voices and music; the game looks and sounds great. I'm easy to please on those fronts.

The story was alright, engaging and interesting enough to make you want to continue. The ending came a bit suddenly though, I was expecting some kind of a "boss fight level" like at the end of Monkey Island 2. I liked the twist near the end, I had many theories on who the cloaked guy might be. All of them wrong :D

The only thing I was slightly disappointed with is that the puzzles were fairly easy. I realize that it helps that I'm sort of an adventure game veteran, and maybe my way of thinking just happens to match the developers'. Several of the puzzles seemed obvious right away, and the fact that "red herring" objects and no longer useful items would disappear made most of it fairly simple. On the other hand, trying to combine every single item with each other isn't that fun either, and might turn off many players. Maybe you could consider a "mega-monkey" mode in your future games.

Anyway, I'll definitely make a note of your name and am looking forward to more releases from you guys. Thanks!

Kunibert_KA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Great fun, but could be just a bit harder
« Reply #1 on: 2013-03-01 14:15:39 »
Thank you.
We like reading such feadbacks ;-)