Author Topic: Great game!  (Read 1158 times)

Ordev

• View Profile
Great game!
« on: 2013-03-14 21:09:28 »
Just started playing it. But from i've already seen, this game is a piece of art! After looking at 3rd of 4th screenshot on steam i realized that this is just a must have game for me (i can't resist the fairy land and enviroment). The sound work is amazing. Many thanks for including soundtracks in bundle on steam. One more thing that i like about sound is that voices fit so good to the characters.

I understand that this game is supposed to be an interactive fairy tale book, but it would be so much better if you could chose difficulty. I'd like to see more difficult puzzles, may be some logic ones and so on. I saw this option in chronicles, but haven't tried it yet.

One more thing i'd like to notice is when you have so beautiful enviroment, during dialogs when camera moves closer the blocky low-poly and low-detailed models break the immersion. There's no need anything special - just some additional vertices and hi-res textures.
And the last thing. Imo, the outdoors locations should be 3-5 screens wide with scrolling, it would make the game more immersive. If it is single-screen location, you just don't feel like you are outside.

Anyway, thank you for this great game. Can't wait to see another expansion.