Author Topic: BWK press-kit  (Read 7904 times)

AndreasD

• View Profile
BWK press-kit
« on: 2013-03-24 13:42:05 »
Hi,

for all of you without an Facebook-account or those who might miss the message in fact of to many of them:

Jan just posted the link to the Presskit (Video, Images etc.) after somebody asked him.

You can get it here:

BWK Pressekit
« Last Edit: 2013-03-25 21:15:34 by Jan Theysen (KING Art) »
Mess with the best and die like the rest.

Millman

• View Profile
Re: BWK press-kit
« Reply #1 on: 2013-09-08 21:30:18 »
Any chance you would be able to give me the heads up whether or not we can make youtube videos on your game yet? I'd love to cover it while in alpha and beta stages it looks like so much fun and would love to share it. Last thing I need is to make one and get flagged or give out a game changing secret.

Raptor 2101

• Global Moderator
  • blog.raptor2101.de
    • View Profile
Re: BWK press-kit
« Reply #2 on: 2013-09-08 22:02:56 »
regarding to the kickstarter post

Many people asked if they’re allowed to show stuff from the Alpha versions. We asked them not to release anything because the game just was too far from completion. Now it still is “work-in-progress”, obviously, but slowly everything is coming together.

So feel free to make videos, screenshots, previews, let’s plays… you name it!

Just three requests:

- Please incorporate a disclaimer that the game is still in early beta.

- Please link to our web-site www.battle-worlds.com or to our Facebook page  https://www.facebook.com/BattleWorldsKronos

- Please let us know as soon as your video, report or whatever is online. We’re going to post links to the best ones in the forums and on our Facebook page.

so i do ...