Geheimnis

Author Topic: Prefered method of purchase.  (Read 1453 times)

john

• View Profile
Prefered method of purchase.
« on: 2013-04-10 06:53:15 »
I was just wondering if King Art has a prefered method to buy the game (If you're allowed to say that without alienating retailers).  I'd love to play this game and wanted to know which game retailer give you guys the best cut.   Thanks!

J

rashanblades

• View Profile
Re: Prefered method of purchase.
« Reply #1 on: 2013-06-23 17:00:01 »
I was just wondering if King Art has a prefered method to buy the game (If you're allowed to say that without alienating retailers).  I'd love to play this game and wanted to know which game retailer give you guys the best cut.   Thanks!

J

lol, i was wondering the same thing..i always prefer to give my money to the developers and not 3rd parties, esp. publishers that prob don't leave anything to the devs.
tho i do respect GoG's efforts to give us all those wonderful old games.

just bought it few minz ago from KING Art online store @ esellerate, seemed the most direct choice..

p.s.
thanks for awesome awesome game, haven't had such joy in a long time..couldn't stop laughing..
already finished it, but as they say..support the software developers..

QuickFragger

• View Profile
Re: Prefered method of purchase.
« Reply #2 on: 2013-09-16 10:28:18 »
As a buyer i would certainly go for the boxed store version, where you get a nice book and an awsome disk-case with the best coverdesign i my shelf to this day. I am pritty sure they also want you to have this version as it is, after all the one you feel the most love for they're product =)

I