Geheimnis

Author Topic: Wishlist - Overview  (Read 36634 times)

BiggestfanofKronos

• View Profile
Re: Wishlist - Overview
« Reply #15 on: 2013-09-11 15:09:50 »
Hi,

I would be very happy if you could make the text size scalable in the game. Using a 15.6 inch display with full HD resolution it is not easy to read the texts.

Thank you in advance.

Athelas Loraiel

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2013-09-14 11:54:13 »
diverse navy units?
air units too?
underground or burrowing units?

Drusas

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2013-10-30 20:24:58 »
Hi,

Enjoying the game. Have played first 3 campaign missions. A bit too easy so far. Hopefully will get more challenging in later missions.

Anyway for my wish list I'd like the ability for the camera to zoom in closer to the units. They look a bit small on 1920 x 1080. Maybe also an action camera mode like in XCOM EU. Thanks and good luck with the launch on 5th November!

ikbenrichard

• No text
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2013-11-05 18:49:30 »
I like to add the following,
-a shortcut key for: next turn.
-An option to make the world less contrasting in color because the contrast is quite "hard"  at the moment.
-anti aliasing is also making the text blurry, so a way to get AA for graphics but not for text.
« Last Edit: 2013-11-05 18:55:32 by ikbenrichard »
I was here.

kilobug

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2013-11-21 21:54:06 »
I'm playing the game right now, I just finished mission 4 of the first campaign, and I've two wishes to make :

1. A warning when launching an airplane from a carrier/airport with almost no fuel. I use one, make it land before it gets out of fuel, repair it, and relaunch it... and forget to refuel it, and boom it crashes. Feels very frustrating and not realistic.

2. A way to see details about achievements, like say Shephered, it would nice to see how many missions we did "with less causality than average", and which ones (so we know which ones to replay to get the achievement). I get the feeling I did my first 4 missions with less causality than average (at least, if I read well the debrief at the end of the mission), and yet it's not unlocked, so I would like to know which ones are validated and which ones aren't.

Floydian

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2014-06-17 19:59:45 »
Wish List:

- Make ESC key the equivalent of clicking the X to close menus, info screens and other windows

- Scroll through menu options with mouse wheel

- Unit info button in deployment screen

- View movement capabilities of enemy units

- 360 degree camera rotation

- Multiplayer Map Preview
« Last Edit: 2014-06-18 20:01:53 by Floydian »