Author Topic: GOG key  (Read 987 times)

Crosmando

• View Profile
GOG key
« on: 2013-11-07 10:58:55 »
Hello,
Unfortunately I seem to have messed up the platform I wished to be getting my copy of the game on. When I received the email for my key for Kronos, I opened a link to the King-Art version, and then received a key for it. This was a mistake and I really wanted my version on GOG (GOG wasn't there as an option when I got the email, just King Art and Steam), I apologize as I didn't realize that I was choosing which platform and it would "lock" me into. I haven't activated the King-Art key you guys gave me (I assume you guys can check this) so would it be possible if you guys could cancel it and give me a GOG key instead?

Also, I did send this query to your support email when the game launched but haven't received a reply yet, thus my taking it here. Thanks.

Thorben

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: GOG key
« Reply #1 on: 2013-11-07 11:06:56 »
Hello.

GoG offers the standard version only.
If you bought a version that includes extras, unfortunately you cannot use GoG, since they don´t support it.

Crosmando

• View Profile
Re: GOG key
« Reply #2 on: 2013-11-07 11:32:28 »
Oh right, I didn't even realize I got the special edition version when pre-order'ing, I'll just get it from your site then. Thanks.