Author Topic: Boxed Version  (Read 1088 times)

Excalibur_2102

• View Profile
Boxed Version
« on: 2013-11-23 20:00:55 »
Hi Guys,

Has everyone received their boxed version yet?? I backed for 45 dollars and havent received it.  I messaged the guys on the KS website but there has been no reply

Leatherneck2382

• View Profile
Re: Boxed Version
« Reply #1 on: 2013-11-23 23:25:05 »
I haven't received mine either.

I emailed support and they said that shipping is slow or something, and gave me a temporary key. Which is a nice gesture, but considering we're like 3 weeks now without the other stuff is kinda... Well, patience is starting to wane.

Also, not wanting to touch the key because with the option to swap for Steam supposedly being available, the last thing I want to do is wait even longer than I already have.
Semper Fidelis -- U.S. Marine Corps Motto "Always Faithful"

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” - Sun Tzu

Rentier

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-11-24 00:06:11 »
In the german forums was a similar request and this was the answer:
MajorTom, nicht verzagen, einfach nochmal mit den Versanddaten (Name, Postanschrift) an shipment@battle-worlds.com wenden. Dann klären wir das.
my translation:
send your Name and address to shipment@battle-worlds.com then it will be solved
Ave, morituri te salutant.
Good Night - Good Fight!

Leatherneck2382

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-11-24 05:14:16 »
In the german forums was a similar request and this was the answer:

I will send an additional email and see what happens. Thanks for the extra information, I really enjoyed the Beta and I look forward to getting my hands on all the cool stuff from the boxed edition.

EDIT: Finally received my copy today in the mail.
« Last Edit: 2013-11-25 20:16:32 by Leatherneck2382 »
Semper Fidelis -- U.S. Marine Corps Motto "Always Faithful"

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” - Sun Tzu