Geheimnis

Author Topic: Swaping KING Art keys to Steam or GoG Keys is possible now!  (Read 14772 times)

Jan Theysen (KING Art)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Some of you asked if it’s possible to swap KING Art keys for Steam or GoG keys. It wasn’t possible, but now it is IF...

...you backed the game on Kickstarter (digital version or physical version) OR
...you bought the game in our shop pre-launch

Please note: As soon as you swapped your KING Art key for another key, the KING Art key is no longer valid and you can’t swap back!

If you want to use a Steam/GoG version in the future instead of the KING Art version, please do the following:

1. Log in to https://secure.kingart-games.com

2. Find the "Your Vouchers" Area and use the King Art voucher you want to convert. Click one of the Convert Links:
either "Convert to Steam" or "Convert to Good old Games (Mac & PC only)"

=> Find your new key on the website and in an email sent to you

« Last Edit: 2013-11-28 18:41:34 by Jan Theysen (KING Art) »

Leatherneck2382

• View Profile
This is great news.

However, I have checked high and low for my serial key, and I don't have the option for a voucher? I got what I assume to be a temporary key, but with the actual game itself, there is no insert, nothing any of the manuals, or anything resembling a key. Am I missing something?
Semper Fidelis -- U.S. Marine Corps Motto "Always Faithful"

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” - Sun Tzu

nek

• View Profile
Same here .. so i´m not the only one to blind to find it  ;)

nek

• View Profile
there is no voucher button either for me, btw.

Leatherneck2382

• View Profile
I received an e-mail earlier today that allowed me to swap keys. New key worked immediately.  8)
Semper Fidelis -- U.S. Marine Corps Motto "Always Faithful"

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” - Sun Tzu

ikbenrichard

• No text
    • View Profile
hi all,

Havent been here for a while (waiting for the DLC). It is still not avaiable for gog users so i want to switch to the steam version. However i dont see the voucher option.
I have the BWK - External testing version accourding to https://secure.kingart-games.com/
I was here.