Update 1.2.1: Better UI & Performance!
This is probably the last update prior to the release of the big „Trains DLC Update“. As always: Your game should be updated automatically (via Battle Worlds Launcher or Steam).
Improved, scalable UI
We’ve updated our UI system. The biggest feature is a new option in the settings that allows you to scale the UI up to 200% of its normal size. So if you’re using a very high resolution or you want to play on your television you should be fine now.
Other improvements include:
• Better text input (copy & paste, navigation in text fields)
• Hotkey for “End Turn”
• Hotkey for “Show unit info permanently”
• Option to disable the auto chat-login
Let us know if everything works!
We had some performance issues on OpenGL Systems (Mac & Linux). We tweaked a couple of things and the performance should be noticeably better on all systems but especially on Mac and Linux.
• High quality settings: Only minor improvements here
• Medium quality: You should notice a substantial performance improvement here
• Low quality: Substantial performance improvements
• (New) Very low quality: This is a new, very fast set of settings
On our low specs Mac test system the performance went up from ~15-20 fps to 30-40 fps in Medium quality. Depending on your system your experience may differ. Please let us know how the performance changed.
Many small things & Bug fixes
• AI for Anti-Air-Turrets and Guardtowers fixed
• Fixed tooltip hide/unhide units
• The unit info now shows the amount of mines a unit carries
• Buildings no longer hinder movement
• Now units turn their turrets when attacking (where applicable)
• The "Next Unit" and "Sleep" Buttons no longer open the transporter screen
• Fixed a bug when a mine was deployed next to a hidden unit
• Fixed a bug where hidden units had been visible for the enemy while they were moving
• Fixed a bug when loading savegames from the main menu
• Loca updates for it, fr, es, rus
- Fixed a bug when no name was entered into the input fields while creating a MP Match
- Fixed a bug where a turn was ended when hitting “enter” in the chat window
- Fixed a bug that prevented aircrafts from being refueled