Author Topic: A Modesty Mod I made  (Read 1481 times)

Berzee

• View Profile
A Modesty Mod I made
« on: 2014-10-19 04:31:06 »
I decided to make a Modesty Mod for BoUT because I found Ivo's outfit to be a bit silly. Not sure there's much demand for such a thing, but perhaps someone else will appreciate it as well. =) It just replaces Ivo's textures and also skips over a few lines of nudge-nudge-wink-wink dialogue (mostly Nate's, naturally) for good measure.

I tend to make the laziest mods possible because I want to get back to playing the game, so it just look like this. :P

I see external links are disallowed, and the file is slightly over the attachment size limit, so if anyone wishes to use this mod...I suppose, PM me. :)

Nichrayzi

• View Profile
A Modesty Mod I made
« Reply #1 on: 2015-09-15 13:35:21 »
I am a new modder and I thought I would like to make a mod that does the following:
When you pop-up the stats for an item in packs, if there is a corresponding body part item already equiped it would show you the stats of the item equiped next to the stats of the item in packs. I am not really sure where to start on this, so any pointers or mods that do similar things would be much appreciated.
<a href=http://traktorochek.ru/index.php?topic=175.0>инструкция по эксплуатации минитрактора lw13 в</a>