Author Topic: Chapter 3 the Sunken Tempel HELP  (Read 7779 times)

Mariluna

• View Profile
Re: Chapter 3 the Sunken Tempel HELP
« Reply #15 on: 2012-12-17 17:27:36 »
I also have the same problem.

currawong

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2013-01-27 06:43:00 »
Hi! I have the same problem and I am stuck. I cannot move Nate on the bottom level from the middle level because none of the platforms works. Can you help me? Thank you.
I have the same problem its frustrating.

LizzieG

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2013-08-11 21:45:06 »
Me too - Nate is stuck

Nate stuck in the middle level.  Is there a fix, or is the only way to proceed to e-mail the save game file?

Lizzie

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2013-08-12 08:32:44 »
Hi everyone,

in the attachment to this post you can find savegames of the first part of the temple. Just download the file, unzip it and copy the files to your savegame folder.

As the savegames are displayed by date inside of the game, they might not show up on top when you open your savegame menu. Just scroll down till you find the numbered files named "C3_temple_01", "C3_temple_02", and so on.

Depending on where you got stuck, it should be one of the files in the middle, probably between 06 and 10. Just try loading different ones until you find the correct one.

Cheers,
Marco

THL

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2016-12-27 20:20:20 »

Hi Marco

Can I get the savefile to get Nate down to the wheel again .. I just started to play this game 2 days ago, hope you still have the time to help :-D

Thx Tinne

Hi everyone,

in the attachment to this post you can find savegames of the first part of the temple. Just download the file, unzip it and copy the files to your savegame folder.

As the savegames are displayed by date inside of the game, they might not show up on top when you open your savegame menu. Just scroll down till you find the numbered files named "C3_temple_01", "C3_temple_02", and so on.

Depending on where you got stuck, it should be one of the files in the middle, probably between 06 and 10. Just try loading different ones until you find the correct one.

Cheers,
Marco