Geheimnis

Author Topic: The Book of unwritten tales 2 possible bug chapter 4  (Read 6461 times)

mastertech92

• View Profile
Hello, i play this game on Ps4, and maybe i have a bug, after a lot hours..

I give the gift at the kid (perfume), BEFORE i pick up the rabbit costume for Critter. When i give her the perfume, nate say something like "im going to see where the rabbit his". Now i pick up the costume, and try to diguise Critter, but nate say "I need to find the gift for the kid first", but i already give her the gift (perfume) !!!

did you know what i need do?

Thann

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Book of unwritten tales 2 possible bug chapter 4
« Reply #1 on: 2016-02-22 11:21:01 »
Nate has a gift for the kid (perfume) but critter still needs a gift for the kid.

mastertech92

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016-02-22 16:49:17 »
Nate has a gift for the kid (perfume) but critter still needs a gift for the kid.

Really? im thinking the gift was only one, because when i talk to the kid, the kid say "ok, you can sit" but Nate tell he wanna call the rabbit (Critter).But im gonna try, thank you for your reply :)

mastertech92

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2016-02-24 14:56:38 »
Solved..

If you do like i do, the bug exist, but not dangeours, only dialogue bug.

Nate say is missing the perfume, though you already pick up. And looks like its not possible continue. But you need complete all the puzzles aroung, specially on the pirate palace, with the parrot. And after, the game allow you to put the rabbit costume on Critter.

Sorry for my english, thank you