Geheimnis

Author Topic: Medusa: Balancing  (Read 14627 times)

Thorben

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Medusa: Balancing
« on: 2014-01-13 18:07:06 »
Hello everyone.

Since the Medusa is clearly to strong, we will rebalance it with the upcoming patch (in the middle of this week).

This might cause asynchronous matches, if you are trying to play on an older match with the old values of the medusa after we rebalanced it.
Therefore we┬┤ll abort all open matches, when releasing the patch, without rating the matches for the leagues.

We are sorry, but there is no other way.

Thorben

Rentier

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Medusa: Balancing
« Reply #1 on: 2014-01-13 20:55:27 »
Hi Thorben

Could you please infom other sites as well (Your Homepage, Steam, GoG ...)

Steam also didn't get an announcement for Patch 1.1.3

Thx

PS: Maybe delay it one day to get the Info about killing all Multiplayergames out there
Ave, morituri te salutant.
Good Night - Good Fight!

martimer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014-02-13 01:25:36 »
Sounds great. I have v1.1.2 for Macintosh - How do I get the update? When I attempt to log in I am told there is an error and to restart the game to get the update. Quitting and re-launching the application does not start any update process. I see on the forums that there is a v1.1.3, does this mean that the Medusa fix will be 1.1.4 or is 1.1.3 the latest version?

Why do you people make it so hard to update the game?

Rentier

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014-02-13 07:14:33 »
Hi mortimer,

the actual Version is 1.2.0 (on my win 7 machine)

I only have win so I could only say how the update works in win:

in the programm folder there is a "BattleWorldsKronos.exe" which launches a launcher programm which should update the game (after you have logged in with your registrated user which you created on "https://secure.kingart-games.com/user/register/").

the launcher could also be run seperately in the folder "launcher_1" in the gamesfolder wuth "BattleWorldsLauncher.exe"
Ave, morituri te salutant.
Good Night - Good Fight!

sjmursep

• View Profile
Medusa Balancing
« Reply #4 on: 2015-11-18 18:45:43 »
Maybe to make it easier/faster process we should consider the option of using replays.
So the candidates can give us a PvP replay where they play vs equally skilled opponent.