Author Topic: Problems buying or downloading the digital edition  (Read 6870 times)

Jan Theysen (KING Art)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
If you experience any problems buying or downloading the game at www.unwritten-tales.com, please let us know.

--- Known issues: ---

Some users experienced bandwidth problems while downloading the game. If you got less than 250KB/s, please abort the download and try it again. The bandwidth should be between 2.5MB/s and 250KB/s.
« Last Edit: 2011-10-30 11:49:12 by Marco Rosenberg (KING Art) »

Allfader

Re: Problems buying or downloading the digital edition
« Reply #1 on: 2012-03-04 17:30:26 »
Hi,

I bought BoUT a couple of months back. After bying it I didn't try it right away as I had several other games I was playing at the time. Now I would rather like to play it, but I get asked for activation code I have no idea how to find. It is not in the e-mail I received after bying the game, and it does not seem to be in the game folder either.

Could you help me with this?

Best regards

Erland Nettum
Norway

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-03-05 17:17:30 »
Hi Erland,

please look up your Order number (starting with "ST") from the confirmation mail you got after buying the game and send it to support@kingart-games.com
We'll then resend the email with the activation key to you.

Kind regards,
Marco

Allfader

« Reply #3 on: 2012-03-05 19:20:36 »
Hi,

I was able to find the original e-mail with the serial number so now all is fine. Thanks for quick the response.

Best regards

Erland

lubok

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012-03-09 03:01:51 »
Hello,
I bought this game today, and tried downloading it a few times. My Internet Explorer browser kept crashing (with the message "Internet Explorer has stopped working"). Now I have reached the limit of my redownloading... very frustrating....

Rachel

chanceofrust

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-05-30 05:19:30 »
Hello! I love the look of your game, but I'm having issues purchasing it.  When I've tried to submit my order, it comes up with an error page to email this address shopper@esellerate.net [nofollow], which I've done, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post something here as well.  It doesn't say what's wrong, just that my order can't be processed...no idea why it would be doing that.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, no idea how long the email will take to be replied to.
Thank you!
Molly

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012-05-30 10:27:46 »
Hi Molly,

maybe you have a firewall or virus protection that disturbs the ordering process. Have you tried using a different browser?

chanceofrust

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012-05-30 12:52:51 »
Thanks for the quick response!

I originally tried it in Google Chrome, after your suggestion I tried Internet Explorer.  I also turned off my virus protection and firewall, but still the same result of the purchase not going through. 

I've never had an issue paying for anything online using this same card, so I'm rather confused.  If you have any other suggestions I'd be happy to hear!

Thanks!

chanceofrust

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012-05-30 14:18:51 »
Well, not sure what was going on, but I ended up being able to buy it through another website.  Looking forward to it!
Thanks!

minnie18

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012-10-23 21:15:46 »
Hello

I have tried to download the game 4 times after having bought it. Every time, the zip file is corrupted (it contains only 2 setup.bin files) while the download is complete (I get a 3,8Go file).

Moreover, I guess I will soon reach the number of downloads limit. So I won't be able to try downloading the game until it finally works.

What can I do to finally get this game ? Is the file corrupted on some servers ?

Thanks for your help

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012-11-01 16:00:20 »
Hi minnie18,

for some people with the same problem it helped using a different program to unzip the file, e.g. 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org/).

I hope that helps you too.

minnie18

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012-11-04 21:56:51 »
Thanks. Indeed, it has worked for me. 7-zip was the solution to my problem.

cassian

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2014-02-13 20:47:26 »
Hello!
I bought BoUW and all other King Art games as part of a Kickstarter Bundle with Battle World Kronos a while ago. I just logged into my King Art Store account and found all the keys there - but I got no idea where to download the game (well, without having to pay again, at least).
Please let me know where to download the games.
Thank you!

Rentier

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2014-02-13 20:51:15 »
Hello!
I bought BoUW and all other King Art games as part of a Kickstarter Bundle with Battle World Kronos a while ago. I just logged into my King Art Store account and found all the keys there - but I got no idea where to download the game (well, without having to pay again, at least).
Please let me know where to download the games.
Thank you!

You should login where you see your codes and then in the left lower corner you can see "Add a game" there you can type in your codes and then you find the download links under "Your Games" ;D
Ave, morituri te salutant.
Good Night - Good Fight!

cassian

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2014-02-14 21:23:52 »
Thank you for the fast answer!
Though I really missed the "Add a game" button ( :-[ ) I still get the message "Unknown Serialnumber". I entirely admit that I may be too stupid for your games, but since I got steam games running I have (little, but still :p) hope that it might be a technical problem.
I can provide screenshots if required.
Thank you in advance,
Cassian