Author Topic: French version ou french patch  (Read 2279 times)

Stepheric

• View Profile
French version ou french patch
« on: 2012-06-11 21:17:13 »
Hello,
Is there a french version or a french patch for the book of unwritten tales ?

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: French version ou french patch
« Reply #1 on: 2012-06-20 13:29:53 »
Hallo Stepheric,

there isn't a french version or french patch yet, but there might be one in the future. If there's any news on this, we'll announce it on our website and facebook page.

Flappie

• View Profile
Re: French version ou french patch
« Reply #2 on: 2013-03-15 17:07:42 »
Hi. I am French and I have a good level of english. I would be happy to translate the game into French.

Someone just informed me that a French translation already exists for both episodes. According to the description, it is not Steam-compatible though.

I'm not allowed to post external links, but you will be able to find the unofficial French patches by googling "patchsFR unwritten tales".
« Last Edit: 2013-03-15 17:23:16 by Flappie »

barakasMi

• View Profile
French version ou french patch
« Reply #3 on: 2016-05-07 11:01:28 »
Ive gotten the task to find a suitable way of guaranteeing a specific patch version of all yum base packages on different sets of systems. The reason for this is of course stability.  The scenario where this could happen is if a new critical update is released, and meanwhile it was tested in the test environment theres a new update, so when the update is done on a production environment its actually ahead of the test system.

I think it could be handled quite well by setting up an internal yum mirror which guarantees what CentOS packages is available. Are there other options? Could spacewalk be of help in this case?

Thanks,
suppper2