Author Topic: Please would you be so kind as to release a German downloadable version?  (Read 2324 times)

CBeard

• View Profile
Hi There,

For the attention of King Art Games:  Thank you for making, what all the reviews are saying is, a truly lovely adventure game.  It is good to know that not only are the best cars and banks made in Germany, but also the best games.

And now, on to my request.  My dear old Mum doesn't really play adventure games - but she does like a good laugh.  She's been pining over Germany after living in the UK for 30 years or so.  I'd really like to buy her this game in it's original, and best, language: German.  Who knows? - maybe she'll learn to love adventure games?

I saw in an earlier thread that King Art were considering making the German version available for download to us here over the channel - it would be ever so nice if you could arrange that in the next week or so?  I'm leaving Europe to go live in Australia very soon, so time is of the essence!

I have no problem buying the game in euros (especially since euros are worth even less than pounds these days!) and working with a German language site - as long as the download works; if you have a digital download for the German version hiding on the web somewhere?

All the best,
Chris.

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Dear Chris,

unfortunately there isn't a German download version of "The Book of Unwritten Tales" available yet and I can't say if and when there will be one, but you could import a box version on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B004477IKK/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Dear Chris,

a downloadable version of "The Book of Unwritten Tales" is available on Steam now and you can choose between English and German language.

wagraham

• View Profile
You can change the language in the game?

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
In the Steam version you can choose wether you want to play in English or German, but not inside the game menu.
To change the language, you have to right-click the game in your Steam library. Then select "settings" and then "language". After you choose a different language, Steam will begin to download and update the data for the language you selected.

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The game is available in German on GoG.com now, too.