Geheimnis

Author Topic: Stuck in the submarine  (Read 5165 times)

Kenny64

• View Profile
Stuck in the submarine
« on: 2012-12-08 13:14:48 »
I'm kind of surprised i'm the first one to post here. Still, here we go. I'm at the part where i shot out the engineer from the missile tube, and not i can't do anything after that. My friend plays in easy mode and he said he just used the lever to open the hatch for critter to move in. With me however who plays on hard mode can't pull the lever. When i right click the lever Nate says something like "I just have to try this" and then he doesn't do anything, but when i left click the lever he says something like "If i and critter are ever to get away from here i better not" something like that. I've been everywhere, and i can't combine anything, can't speak to anyone, nothing.

Please help!

n3mss

• View Profile
Re: Stuck in the submarine
« Reply #1 on: 2012-12-09 10:00:58 »
I won't spoil everything by just telling you the answer, but the task you have to now perform (in the sub) cannot be done by Nate

Kenny64

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-12-09 11:28:37 »
But i cannot enter the submarine with Critter due to the guard outside. The hatch outside is locked and can't be opened either. Like i said, i blew out the engineer, but the stick which is supposed to open the hatches doesn't work.

This puzzle has done my head in, so i would appreciate a straight up answer to the next "logical" step to this.

Thanks.

n3mss

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-12-09 12:44:16 »
Strange. Have you warmed Critter up yet or his he still cold? Maybe Critter needs to be warm
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
before the levers action works? I can't think of anything else I did

Edit: I just had a thought. Have you done all tasks for the area (e.g. is the airship repaired?
« Last Edit: 2012-12-09 13:30:45 by n3mss »

Kenny64

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012-12-09 14:45:53 »
Thank you! I guess i was so stressed out i didn't think of choosing the wrong option with the yeti :P

LeeeeeeK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-12-09 16:53:08 »
I don't know how to get engineer out of my way. I have brandy, canister with water and newspaper. Believe me, I've tried a lot but still couldn't figured it out. It seems you've managed to deal with engineer. Could you please give me a hint without spoiling it too much?

Kenny64

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2012-12-09 17:31:34 »
Talk to the critter outside after washing the window and make him swim under to look what the engineer is up too. Then you trick him into the tube using the magazines you see him hiding each time you enter the room.

SchDerGrosse

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2012-12-09 23:22:49 »
Talk to the critter outside after washing the window and make him swim under to look what the engineer is up too. Then you trick him into the tube using the magazines you see him hiding each time you enter the room.
?
after washing the window?
what window?

anyways iam in front of the sub, and if i talk to the crit, my only conv option is the "end conv" and the "you take over, i need to think"

as for the hole in the ice, i only have the magnifier icon, the crit doesnt seem to be wanting to jump in.

halp!  :(

n3mss

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012-12-09 23:46:01 »
Washing Window

« Last Edit: 2012-12-10 10:22:55 by n3mss »

SchDerGrosse

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2012-12-10 01:03:55 »
Washing Window

You need to wash the porthole down in the engineers room in the sub.
Spoiler [nofollow] (click to show/hide)
thx dude but i havent gotten to the eng room yet. ("crew members only" and iam kicked out without being able to interact with anything)

and my crit refuses to jump into the hole. (he needs to warm up? by giving him coffee? where can i find coffee??)
« Last Edit: 2012-12-10 01:07:40 by SchDerGrosse »

n3mss

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012-12-10 01:07:17 »
Washing Window

thx dude but i havent gotten to the eng room yet. ("crew members only" and iam kicked out without being able to interact with anything)

and my crit refuses to jump into the hole.

SchDerGrosse

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2012-12-10 01:10:28 »
Washing Window

and my crit refuses to jump into the hole.

I'll be forever in your dept good Sir!

(the funny thing is, earlier my guy said that he wouldnt talk to the guard unless it was absolutely nescesary. meh)

yalin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2014-07-07 02:20:56 »
Thanks