Geheimnis

Author Topic: Please Help-Rain Dance  (Read 22988 times)

raisealaff

• View Profile
Re: Please Help-Rain Dance
« Reply #15 on: 2012-05-02 23:54:43 »
Just joined to say mucho thanks to Jen for rain dance tip.  Rather than skip the dance altogether I set all entries to

<step arrwos="1 2" timeToWait="1.4" right_event=""/>

then just hit left & right cursor keys each time.

(Why they had to include this amazingly irritating nonsence in an otherwise brill game beats me - hope there aint no more!)

TheLuggage

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2012-08-15 15:00:01 »
I can not get past the Rain Dance either.  Just not good enough hand/eye coordination...  When I try the solution given about opening with editor and changing the lines - well, I can change the lines, but I can't save it into a KAD form.  It will put the save changes into a text and then I have a text file, not a KAD file.

Help.  ??

TheLuggage

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2012-08-15 20:46:03 »
Okay, retried this, this afternoon, saw I hadn't "shown hidden extensions", did that, erased the ".txt" and am now past the dance.

Thanks to the people who put this solution up originally!

peterp0st

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2013-01-21 10:51:59 »
Hi, I have the same problem.I can minigame raindance not play.The solution that is offered here is for Windows.But how do you do that with a Mac?"I have OS X io.8.Thanks in advance.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Peter.

(This message is translated with Google Translate)

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2013-01-21 17:44:59 »
Hi, I have the same problem.I can minigame raindance not play.The solution that is offered here is for Windows.But how do you do that with a Mac?"I have OS X io.8.Thanks in advance.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Peter

Hi Peter,

I'll ask our programmers about the location of the files on Mac and then I'll post it here.

peterp0st

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2013-01-27 09:29:32 »
Hi,Marco.I apologize for my late response.Due to circumstances I was not able to respond earlier.Thank you for your comment.I look forward to the solution,I hope I can play the game again.thanks in advance.

With kind regards,Peter

ps forgive my poor language use,I only speak Dutch  :-\

peterp0st

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2013-02-02 11:46:47 »
Marco,Please do not forget me.I would love to play the game further. :'(

peterp0st

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2013-02-10 15:18:26 »
Marco;Would you like to comment please.

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2013-02-11 10:42:54 »
Hi Peter,

sorry for the delay!  :-[
You can find the savegames on Mac at "Users/{username}/Library/Application Support/Book of Unwritten Tales/savegames"

peterp0st

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2013-02-11 17:06:01 »
Marco,hartelijk bedankt voor je reactie.Ik ben nu niet in staat m'n desktop te gebruiken en bericht je nu vanaf mijn iPad in het Nederlands.Maar de boodschap is niet zo ingewikkeld dus met een simpele vertaling zal je de strekking wel begrijpen.
Ik had het al bijna opgegeven en daarom is je suggestie als het ware een cadeautje.Zodra ik de gelegenheid heb ga ik er mee aan de slag en laat je hier weten of het gelukt is.Nogmaals dank je wel,ben er heel blij mee.
                                   Vriendelijke groet; Peter  :) :)

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2013-02-11 17:08:55 »
Graag gedaan, Peter! :)

peterp0st

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2013-02-16 06:51:02 »
Today your instruction executed.But what should I do further?(I'm such incredible digilliterate) :-\

« Last Edit: 2013-02-16 06:53:41 by peterp0st »

Administrator (KING Art)

• Lord of the Word
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2013-02-16 14:04:42 »
Hi Peter,

you can send me the latest savegame (.ksg-file) or all of them and I could play the rain dance for you and send you a new savegame after that. Unfortunately I'm not in the office for the next week, so you'd have to wait a while till you can continue playing.

As an alternative you could follow the instructions from an earlier message in this thread to make the rain dance easier or skip it completely. Even if the file "minigame_dance.kad" is not in the same location on Mac, you should be able to locate the file with the search function in the folder system.

I hope that helps you.

Kind regards,
Marco

peterp0st

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2013-02-17 11:18:36 »
Hi Marco,
I keep thanking,but i mean it.
Wait a week it does not matter,Then I have something to look forward. :)

peterp0st

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2013-02-24 10:51:04 »
Hi, here I am again.I've found the file(minigame_dance.kad).I see three columns.But I do not quite understand what 'step times' to be changed.I've tried a few things,but that was not properly.Can you show me the steps I need to change?