as i promised a few days ago here an overview about the wishlist as it was discussed in the german board.
The german overview was created by Ndee until post # 113 atm.
It´s only kind of brainstorming by the community but we try to collect all informations to create short overviews so it´s easier for all.
Discussion on this points should be post here:
english one : Wishlist english
german version: Wishlist german
current summary (Post #113
in german board, update is coming soon).Campaign
- dynamic Campaign (like Jagged Alliance 2, Dawn of War 2, Risk) different ways playing though the campaign , scenarios build on each other.
- Coop-mode in campaign
- Core-units: transfer selected units through the campaign
- diffrent goals: escort, salvage, sabotage etc.
- Upgrading units
- depot/factories to repair and/or build units
- ingame information center with details on every unit
- incoming messages like the weather changes or enemy-activities at the frontline
- techtree to research unitupgrades between the levels
- 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 games -> ffa up to 4 players
- Lobby for chat and matchmaking
- async mode via mail
- global map of the world, managed by the server to fight given areas
- The world as a huge map with many hex-fields to play on the "whole planet"
- conquer ressources / capture enemy-factories
- Hotseat mode (splitscreen)
- many multiplayer-settings to adjust the difficulty.
- no round or time limit (maybe this could be adjusted in the match-setup)
- Skirmish mode: Quick, round limit, no units buildable, random opponents
- outstanding enemy-AI
- day / night changing
- Ammunition and fuel consumption
- jam units are bonuses. (Encircle the enemy with multiple units.) [/color
- Moving units tile by tile instead of moving with a given range.
- Preview of the expected damage on mouseover
- Height levels. Bonuses to attacks from higher levels.
- Not too much randomness for damage calculation
- dynamic weather-changes
- zooming from isometric view into 3rd person and vice versaRein-Raus Zoomen von ISO auf 3rd person perspective und umgekehrt
- moving units / attacking in 3rd person view
- Give attacks from behind bonus / penalty calculation in the fight
- moving multiple units before attacking. So you are able to surround units and start a combined attack
- watch enemy-turn as far as you removed the fog of war
- automatic savegames after every turn
- positioning units, armor front/back/side, turn arround to shot if in wrong direction
Controls / Ports
- Multi Monitor Support
- Coherent overall concept: map-names, music and card structure fit together. Each map has a special track
- Hardcore-mode ?
- Unit-editor / SDK
- Support the mod community
- Downloadportal user-created stuff like maps and campaigns <- $170.000 Stretch Goal
- Opportunity to "paint" out a battle plan on the map and make necessary viewable by allies. You could also use this to remember things you wanted to do.
- General or commander on the battlefield.
- play two games at the same time to switch between without wasting to many time while waiting for your opponent.
- Controller Support (XBOX, PS3)
- keyboard only control for notebooks
- playable on WIIU
Stretch Goalconfirmed featurewon't be in the game
- railroad units.<- $170.000 Stretch Goal:
- Constructor to build streets, fortification, rails, ect.
- multiple weapon systems per unit
- renaming units. Own names.
- unit-durability Haltbarkeit von Einheiten. wear and tear after a while
- "Aura units" that can strengthen or weaken units within an given range
- disguise units in special terrain like wood which are unmasked after attacking or through special scout-units